RootsTech Conference

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

RootsTech Adventures: Day one

I didn't attend innovators summit today, but I still had some fun experiences. The highlight of the day was the media dinner. It was amazing. Never in my wildest dreams had I expected to actually meet some of the people I got to talk to. A.J. Jacobs and Steve Rockwood were just a few.
At the media dinner they announced the innovator showdown finalists:
-AncestorCloud
-JRNL
-Studio
-The History Project
-TapGenes
-Twile
On Friday at 10:30 in Hall D they will battle for the prize money. Rumor has it that even the audience can vote using the hashtag #Innovatorshowdown

I can't wait until Day 2. See you at RootsTech tomorrow! 

*Remember that even if you can't personally attend every hour sessions will be streamed...

Displaying IMG_1319.JPGDisplaying IMG_1319.JPGDisplaying IMG_1319.JPGDisplaying IMG_1319.JPGDisplaying IMG_1319.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment