RootsTech Conference

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

RootsTech

I just submitted my 5th presentation proposal, and I am now learning that it is a long wait until July 25th. I can't wait to see if I get in. I feel like I have good material. But I also have no experience at all. I've done a few classes for my ward (in fact there is one today) but that really is my only experience. My opinion is that you have to start somewhere. RootsTech is drawing closer everyday but it still is not close enough. I  get really inspired listening to the speakers (unlike listening to my sick sister moan) and over the whole conference I expand my experience and knowledge.

1 comment:

  1. It will happen! Maybe not this year, but some day you will be famous for your love of geneology! Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete