RootsTech Conference

Thursday, September 25, 2014

RootsTech is open for registration!!

RootsTech 2015 is open for registration. Come February 12-14 at the Salt Palace. The cost is as follows:

Full access: 159.00
Full access one day: 89.00
Getting started: 39.00
Getting started one day: 19.00
Innovators summit: 89.00
RootsTech pass and innovators summit: 178.00
Family discovery day: 0.00
Computer labs: 10.00
Sponsored lunches: 25.00
There are also 3 evening events that are free and you can bring a guest to.


The class schedules are on RootsTechs website: www.rootstech.org

RootsTech is amazing. It is an experience that you won't want to miss out on. I went for my first time last year and got inspired to start a blog. Genealogy is funner than you might guess. My friend made fun of me all the time, until she got addicted! Family history will change your life. Try RootsTech for one day at a getting started pass and you will see what it can do. Have a great genealogy experience!!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you were a good example to your friend. You are doing a good cause and it motivates me to index. Keep doing what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete