RootsTech Conference

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

BYU genealogy conference

BYU has a genealogy conference soon! I am almost signed for the whole thing! Being a student really has it advantages I'm paying 20 dollars for the whole conference. I will be blogging about the conference during it, I don't believe they have official bloggers like RootsTech. The conference will take place July, 29, 30, 31, and August 1.  A new awesome thing is a free youth day and free family history consultant training. It is a fairly priced conference. Anyway, Here is the important information:

Date: July 29,30,31 and August, 1st
         -The Youth day is July 29th (Tuesday)
         -The Consultant day is August 1st (Friday)

Priceing:
Non-credit: 180 (includes CD syllubus)
Credit: 484 (includes CD syllubus)
Student non-credit: 20
Student credit: 484
Plus many many more!


Classes:
http://ce.byu.edu/cw/cwgen/pdf/schedule2014.pdf
Use this link to get to the classes

The website has more information and I will blog some more on it as it gets closer, lodgeing, food, etc.
In the next couple of days I will try to give you all the information I can.

1 comment: