RootsTech Conference

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Extreme Genes Family History Radio

I love the Extreme Genes family history radio. I discovered it when I realized. It was March. Our youth were challenged to act like missionarys for a month. Some of the requirements were:

  • No electronics for non gospel related things
  • No non gospel books
  • Do your own laundry
  • Make a meal every week
  • Random act of service everyday
  • Fast on fast Sunday (that meant twice because of conference)
 
I realized the book I was listening to while I was running was not a gospel book
So I wound up listening to Extreme Genes. Sure March is over but I still listen to it. It is really interesting. Fisher, the host has a website, be sure to look it up! I love Extreme genes, it is very inspiring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment