RootsTech Conference

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Beta!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited!  I just got the email from Family Search saying that I can Beta test their new app! I signed up at Roots Tech 2014 and they just released it. I have already sent to emails of feedback to them, mostly the tree app one, the memories one is great! I can't wait till they release it to the general public. So keep an eye out. I also signed up to Beta test the Indexing app that they are working on. Family Search has really done a great job on this app. I asked in one of my feedback emails when they will release the app to the public and they haven't answered yet, but I will keep you posted! Sorry, I haven't been posting, I have been really busy with end of year testing. Next week should be better for posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment