RootsTech Conference

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

All of the above

Roots Tech: I mentioned Roots Tech in an earlier post. Most of you probably already know this but if you don't know and wanted to attend Roots Tech then you will love this! You can stream videos and watch them. Not all the classes will be on the website, but the major ones will. Here is the link: 
https://rootstech.org/about/videos/

Family History Fairs: Family Search mentioned at Roots Tech that they will be sponsoring family history fairs. I have heard of a couple. I have found them to be all over the place! I also looked at the class schedules and they were great classes that I would have loved to have been at.

Resources are everywhere: I learned this maybe September last year.  I was trying to fill in more information about a person. I searched for them on LDS.org and that led me to the "Fullness of Time" manual. I found a small picture and a short paragraph about them. It wasn't a lot but it was a good start and made all the difference.









No comments:

Post a Comment