RootsTech Conference

Friday, March 14, 2014

Stories

My great grandmother died a few years ago, I have been wishing I would have interviewed her and gotten her life story. Because I have been helping my siblings get into genealogy I decided that they would enjoy this little project, the siblings were between 3 and 6. They have been recording their life story this is an example of one of the pages:


If they were my grandparents I would be thrilled to see the work of when they were little put into a mini book! Keeping a journal, or just taking thirty mins to an hour and record your stories on CDs. Your childrens, children will be glad for that thirty minutes that they go to spend with you.  I know it is true because I have experienced the wish for a CD recording of my grandparents and great grandparents stories. So record your stories then share them!

No comments:

Post a Comment