RootsTech Conference

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Helping my grandma find temple names

My grandma took me to Roots Tech Friday morning, and of course she came home inspired just like anyone else who goes to Roots Tech. She had learned how to index and had done her first batch! She was so excited. After that experience in the expo hall, we went to "From Tree to Temple" where she learned how to find family names. We went home and she found her first names on the computer. She had her own names so we went on a date, my grandparents and I. We went to the temple cafeteria and then went to do baptisms.I got baptized for them and she confirmed hers. You could just see the joy on her face. She now has found so many since February she has started handing them out. I am glad she came to Roots Tech and that I could be there when she found and did the names.

No comments:

Post a Comment